Arctic Frontiers Open
June 8, 2019
Arctic Frontiers are curating this mini seminar, discussing the changes that Longyearbyen will have to face - in the time to come.
More info about speakers will come.
Time and place: 3 pm - 5 pm at the Library in Longyearbyen Kulturhus.
Keywords for the mini-seminar:
- Longeyarbyen as "Smart Arctic City"
- Innovation, new solutions, technology
- New possibilities for Longyearbyen
- Effects on the local society
- What role should art, culture and science take, in this development?
Moderated by Line Kjelstrup, Arctic Frontiers
This seminar is a collaboration between Arctic Frontiers, Troms Fylkeskommune, Longyearbyen Lokalstyre, UNIS and Arctic Chamber Music Festival.
Photo: Marcela Cardenas / nordnorge.com